It is our mission to offer new support to families and to give them a guide.
Therefore, we are mainly looking for larger apartments, semi-detached houses and freestanding houses belonging to the military community in Kaiserslautern and the surrounding area.
AGRS can help the tenants to locate a house, house inspections, electricity and gas set up, and a variety of other services required on arrival in Germany. Many of these services go far beyond the standard service to find a house.
We offer the following services:
• Support, advice and advice for landlords (fees and commission-free)
• Translation and bridging of language barriers between tenants and landlords from the initial inspection to the departure
• Advising and informing the tenant regarding the utilities and providing assistance to the landlord
• Global publication of the property in numerous real estate portals on the Internet and on our homepage
• Fair and competitive prices and a wide range of services for your future tenant
All leases are provided and checked by the American Housing Office and are written in German and English, with few exceptions, according to German tenancy law
AGRS is always at your disposal. Questions about the rental contract are to be addressed directly to the American housing office.