• Support, advice and advice for landlords (fees and commission-free)
• Translation and bridging of language barriers between tenants and landlords from the initial inspection to the departure
• Advising and informing the tenant regarding the utilities and providing assistance to the landlord
• Global publication of the property in numerous real estate portals on the Internet and on our homepage
• Fair and competitive prices and a wide range of services for your future tenant
All leases are provided and checked by the American Housing Office and are written in German and English, with few exceptions, according to German tenancy law
AGRS is always at your disposal. Questions about the rental contract are to be addressed directly to the American housing office.